When cooking a wide variety of dishes, it is often required to take a certain rate of an ingredient. Of course, it is possible to use simple scales, but this is not always convenient, and not every kitchen has exact measuring instruments. Most often hostesses measure out the mass of ingredients with a simple tablespoon. True, how many grams in a tablespoon of various products is easy to forget. But it's not scary, because convenient tables are at hand, allow you to quickly refresh this information in memory, and continue cooking culinary masterpieces.
Table measurement of bulk products
Any good recipe gives accurate information not only about the ingredients, but also their number in grams. In order to measure cereals or water, glasses, measuring cups are used. But if the ingredient requires little, it is measured out with simple spoons. The problem is that the rate is written in recipes in grams, not in spoons. So, knowing for sure how many grams in a tablespoon of certain products, you can simplify cooking.
Measurement in grams of bulk productsInteresting! Convenient table with the necessary information on the compliance of measures of liquid and bulk ingredients, you can print and get ahead of the kitchen wall, somewhere in a prominent place, so that you can always see it clearly.
Different types of products have a certain density, fullness, and therefore their mass is not the same. A tablespoon is used by chefs to determine weight from time immemorial, and rivals on accuracy with high-quality kitchen scales. The mass of bulk products is calculated taking into account the presence of a slide when filling a spoon or its absence.
|Product name||Mass in a tablespoon with a hill in||Mass in a tablespoon without a hill in|
Using this table, you can easily calculate how many grams per tablespoon of certain products.
Liquid Product Measurement TableRead also these articles.
- Grape diseases
- Bronze wide-breasted turkey
- The benefits and harm of peach
- Coleus - varieties, care, breeding
Measurement in grams of liquid products
Liquid ingredients of dishes, as well as bulk ones, can be measured out with tablespoons. At the same time, their number will be more specific, because with a slide you can’t pick up liquid ingredients.
|Product Name||Mass, in grams|
|Milk (goat, cow)||13|
|Melted butter (margarine)||12|
How many grams per tablespoon
Regardless of the shape, a tablespoon has the same volume. This is controlled with the release of this device, so that on this account can not particularly worry.
- No baking is complete without flour. Glasses, measuring cups are used to measure it; some hostesses have gotten it in their hands. Yet the easiest way to measure the flour with spoons. In a tablespoon 30 g of flour with a slide and 20 g - without it. If you need to get 150 grams of flour, take 5 tbsp. l with a slide, and when you need 300 grams is 10 tbsp. l
- For breakfast, cooking a decoy pot can be pointless if it is eaten by 1-2 people. It is much easier to make a dish at one time and eat it fresh. But then it is easier to measure the decoy with spoons. In a tablespoon 20-25 g semolina. It should be borne in mind that if you put more decoys, it will swell up a lot and the porridge will turn out very thick.
- Butter and margarine in a tablespoon will contain the same amount (if melted butter) - 12 g. But in solid form, about 20 g of butter is in a tablespoon. So when you need to add 200 grams of butter (solid) to the dish, you need to put in just 10 tablespoons of the product. Vegetable oil in this device fits a little more than 16 g.
How many grams per spoonImportant! When measuring certain foods, you may need weight with or without a slide, which is important to take into account in order not to spoil the dish, so you need to carefully look at the recipe and in the table of measurement measures.
- Sugar is used quite often in a wide variety of dishes, from salty to sweet, so knowing how to measure it will not interfere. In a tablespoon with a slide 25 g of sugar and 20 g without a slide. That is, when you want to get 50 grams, it is taken - 2 tbsp. l with a slide. And if 100 grams, it is 5 st. l without slides.
- Salt in dishes may require different (extra or large). Coarse salt in a tablespoon with a hill is 30 g, and extras are 28 g. For example, to put 50 grams of salt in a saucepan, you just need to take 2 tablespoons of rock salt without a slide.
- Thick sour cream in a tablespoon with a slide of 25 g. But the amount may be different, because sour cream is not only thick, but also liquid. Liquid product in a spoon (without a slide, of course) 19 g.
- You can also use this cutlery to measure the volume of water or vinegar. In particular, it is useful during canning, because the vinegar is poured into the cans a little, and using the scales is simply inconvenient. So, in a spoonful of 13 g of vinegar.
Other productsWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Hens of Brahma breed - maintenance and care
- Bee venom
- Eggplant King of the North F1
- Winter chicken coop
Not only basic ingredients like sugar or flour are measured with spoons. This is of course convenient and while cooking home baking, sauces. Very often it is necessary to weigh with a spoon and other components of dishes, such as cereals, seasonings or something like that.
- Buckwheat in a tablespoon without a hill is only 25 grams.
- Oatmeal - 16 g in Art. l with a slide.
- Rice - 17
- The starch in this device is as much as the flour. That is - 30 g with a slide and 20 g without it.
- Honey is heavy in itself and weighs a lot more water. To take for cooking 150 grams of honey, it takes 5 tablespoons of this product.
Measurement of croup in grams with a spoonInteresting! Honey - one of those ingredients that are almost always measured in tablespoons! The reason is that it sticks to the walls of glasses, bowls, cups, so during the measurement you need to take a little more honey - all partially it will remain on the walls. There are no such problems with spoons, though honey remains on the spoon, but in insignificant quantities.
- Dry yeast in the cutlery with a slide 11 g.
- Tea - only 6 g.
- Chopped nuts - 12 g in Art. l with a slide.
To say exactly 100 grams is so many tablespoons can not, without specifying what kind of product in question. Indeed, the volume of the product in the spoon depends primarily on its density. So, measuring 50, 100, 200, 300 g or more, it is necessary to focus on the tables of calculation of measures.
The secrets of simple weighing without weights
Cooking is easy and simple, knowing the weight of various ingredients. Some of them are inconvenient to measure with spoons or glasses, so you should just know their approximate mass.
- A small egg weighs 50-55 g;
- The average testicle - 55-65 g;
- Large egg - 65-70 g;
- Yolk - 15 g;
- Protein - 35 g;
- The average potato - 150-200 g;
- Average onion - 150 g;
- Chive - 5g
This and other information on the measurement of a wide variety of products can be strictly arranged, printed and determined in the kitchen. Such a memorable note will facilitate the preparation of any hostess!