The waste products of bees are very useful, and oddly enough, the pests of these insects can also have nutritional properties. The wax moth or bee moth is a known pest. It spoils the hive of bees and can harm even a very large bee family. This article describes what kind of an insect is and what its benefits are for the human body.
What is wax moth
The bee or wax moth is a dangerous insect for bees, which often penetrates into the hive and lives there successfully, gradually destroying the bee family.
The healing qualities of bee moth were known to the ancient Egyptians.Interesting! The bee ognevka imitates the smell of the bee family, due to which it can stay in the hive unnoticed for a long time.
When bees find extraneous insects in their hive, they begin to struggle with them in every possible way. As a rule, the bees eject the wax moth from the hive, seal it or eat the larvae, but they cannot do it all the time. But the butterflies that have stayed for a day in the hive begin to lay eggs and they become even more.
One larva of the wax moth, during its development (about a month) can destroy up to 600 hundred! By weight it is about 2 kg of wax. If in the hive there is a whole generation of larvae, then they are able to destroy 20 kg of cells. At the same time they literally eat everything that comes their way - pergu, honey, bee larvae. So the colony of this pest can completely destroy the bee family.
Medicinal properties of wax mothRead also these articles.
- Feeding kids after lambing
- Cranberry Jam
- Chicken Drinkers
- Marble pear variety
Few beekeepers know that it is this malicious pest - the wax moth that has unique healing qualities. As they eat perga, honey, wax and other waste products of bees, they produce the most valuable enzymes that are beneficial to the human body.Interesting! The healing qualities of the bee sting were known to the ancient Egyptians. From the larvae, they made elixirs that could slow down the aging process.
So, what are the beneficial properties of preparations prepared on the basis of a wax moth?
- Destruction of the microbe (fungi, viruses, bacteria, protozoa).
- Resorption of scars, improving the state of tissues, help in combating skin diseases.
- Enhancing immunity and regulation of metabolism.
- With problems of the nervous system is an indispensable tool.
Wax moth larvae
- Regulation of hormone production during pregnancy, during menopause, or the treatment of impotence.
- Improving the condition of blood vessels, microcirculation, reducing the risk of blood clots.
- Preparations of bee flame cleanse the body with radioactive damage, toxic poisoning (including alcohol).
- It has a regenerating effect after surgery, serious diseases.
Wax moth tincture
Tincture of the wax moth began to be applied long before official medicine recognized its beneficial properties. Most often, she was treated for lung diseases, including tuberculosis. The action of the tincture has a complex effect:
- activation of protective forces;
- the elimination of fungi;
- removal of decay products from the activity of microbes;
- increased growth of healthy cells;
- suppression of microbial resistance to traditional, medical drugs.
Today, wax moth tincture is considered an effective remedy for a wide variety of ailments.Interesting! In the tincture made from the wax moth there are 20 free amino acids (there are 28 of them). And 9 of them are irreplaceable.
Today, wax moth tincture is considered an effective remedy for a wide variety of ailments, including:
- varicose veins;
- heart disease;
- prostatitis, sterility, impotence;
- disorders of the nervous system;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
Contraindications and harmWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Incubator Perfect Hen
- Breeding goats as a business
- Incubation guinea fowl
- Description of the variety cabbage Glory
Special harm or contraindications, wax moth products do not have. However, if the body does not tolerate bee products, then this tool can not be used. Tinctures and ointments can be dangerous if a person is prone to allergic reactions.
In addition, you need to be very careful when using bee moth preparations. First, start with small amounts to check the body's reaction to them, ointments are also tested on small areas of the skin. If the body normally accepts this tool, then it can be used for its intended purpose, in the required concentration.
Wax moth colony can completely destroy a bee family
Wax moth preparations
The bee moth and its waste product is used in the manufacture of various drugs.
- Wax moth tincture done as follows. 5 g of larvae (up to 10 days) are poured into a glass container with 70% alcohol (50 ml). Infusion of the liquid is necessary for 1-1.5 weeks. Every day, the tincture is shaken. After this time, drain the fluid. 20% tincture can be used in different ways. For the prevention of disease - 2 drops / 10 kg of human weight; in diseases of the heart and reproductive system - 3 drops / 10 kg of weight; for tuberculosis - 4 drops / 10 kg of weight; with oncology - 5 drops / 10 kg of weight.
- Wax moth ointment. A glass of larvae is taken per liter of vodka. The resulting mass insist 2-2.5 weeks, regularly shaking. The ointment should be in a dark room to prevent light from entering it. Use it only externally!
If there are no larvae, and you need to make the tincture, you can use their waste product. According to some scientists, the product of the vital activity of the bee moth is even more useful than the insects themselves. So, how to make tincture without larvae?
Wax moth ointment
- The product of vital activity of the larvae is crushed and poured with 40% medical alcohol (it is diluted with purified water) in a ratio of 1:20. It is necessary to insist this liquid within 1-2 weeks, and then it is filtered and used for its intended purpose. A properly prepared product smells like whiskey a little.
In the shops you can find quality tinctures of wax moth. But, in addition, there are sold and other drugs.
- The wax moth extract helps to activate the work of immunity and has antiviral properties. Such a substance is easy to find in the store. 50 ml of extract will cost an average of 250 rubles.
- Cream and ointment applied externally. They improve the condition of the skin, eliminate scars, regenerate tissues, treat burns, skin diseases. A tool like "Ognevka with propolis" (40 g) costs about 450 rubles.
- Tablets and granules are used orally. They have a multifaceted effect, help and with problems of the gastrointestinal tract and diseases of the urinary system. The cost may be different. For example, the means "Melonapis" (50 capsules) will cost 410 rubles.
Excrement of the larvae of the wax moth
Reviews of tincture and wax moth ointment
The bee moth is a fairly dangerous insect that can destroy a bee family, but for humans it is more than useful if you know how to use it. Below are reviews of people who have already tested its healing effect.
- Alena Tolochko: “I never thought that not only the waste products of bees are useful, but also the pests that destroy them! I used an ointment on the basis of bee fire for 2 weeks from pain in my knee. I tried to rub my knee in the morning, but there was no use On the second day I started rubbing my knee before bedtime. During the night, the effect was much better. In the morning I didn’t feel pain at all, but by the evening it was back in the first 4 days.
- Mikhail Kudrin: “I used a tincture of a wax moth to treat a child when he began to constantly suffer from colds. Because he used an unconventional remedy with large doses, he did not take 1 drop per 10 kg of weight every day. He diluted it in 100 ml of water and the child drank once a day - only in the morning (tincture is toning). The result surpassed expectations. After a week the baby recovered and had no more serious diseases. The treatment lasted 2 months, now we use it prophylactically - once a year, throughout the month it is a tool. "
- Irina Ageeva: “I learned about the wax moth extract from a friend. My mom had very high blood pressure, asthma and some other diseases. I decided to advise her this remedy. The treatment lasted 3 months, the dosage was 2 drops per 10 kg of weight. After the treatment at mom pressure normalized, asthma attacks passed. In addition, we made of them facial masks and skin condition improved, small pores disappeared, large ones became less noticeable. So I advise everyone that the remedy is really effective! "